Monday, July 31, 2006

Remembering a good friend


above: "its not easy being green"
THE LEAP
-------------------
Dive in she said.
Oh, what brilliance the rushing sparkles stamped in my face, only to wipe my mind of all that mattered.
Go down she said.
Falling for the bottom, the depth and the dampness of home; darkness then followed.
Come here she said.
Anxiety surrenderd to the cloudiness and chill of anticipation.
Free yourself she said.
A pattern then emerges, a spectacle of death, giving life... taking life.
Go home now she said.
But I was already there.

/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-
Okay, dammit. of course I am now down to only a couple posts a month and today googles api is down, so my random google query tool isn't running today (and yes, I could randomly generate three words, then paste them into google, then seelect the html, then clean up and reformat the html, then paste here... but thats a pain".

So, instead I will dedicate a pic to the 1 year anniversary of the passing of a good friend, my pet rat beaker.
He is still missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home