Thursday, May 04, 2006

Up The Rabbit Hole.

My life is slowly becoming an abyssmal cloudiness of reminders that most of us normal folk are really not all that important. That is, in the big picture that guy in the back of the bus with lice in his hair and a footlong lumpy green snot-wad stuck in his beard and herpe scarred lips, or that drunk mexican trying to pull up his pants with one hand after falling down because his other hand is still holding a crack pipe, or that unshaven lawyer in the not-so-cheap suit that is being cuffed against the back of a dusty patrol car whith his condom wielding dick still hanging out talking to the officer wearing high heals and plastic track-scabs, they are all just like me, and you. We are all just like them. Animals. You can't blame us for acting like what we are. And that, my friends, is the only clarity I need.

Cheers, and happy Thursday!

No Random Google Querry today, (since I guess I break 'all' my promises, I should at least be consistent...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home