Thursday, March 30, 2006

Digital wiping

First, I need to complain about my bus ride this morning: I had to enter a bus full of 10 year olds on a field trip with standing room only. My understanding is that republican pigs voted to cut even more funding for education, and so now schools are resorting to bussing the yungins on the Metro. Meanwhile, by the second stop after mine the bus was too full to allow anyone else to enter, and so for the rest of the ride I watched stop after stop as people grew annoyed/disappointed/horrified looks on their faces when they realized they would indeed, be late for work (the bus only comes every 45 mionutes). Now... I am all for letting 5th graders (or whatever) go on field trips and teach them how to use public transportation (I'm all for street smarts, better than book smarts) but what really pissed me off is the realization that the result of cutting things such as car tab tax is that it forces even more people to give up taking the bus (because otherwise eventually everyone would be fired for showing up late all the time) and opting to resort to buying a car and taking up nonexistent space in parkinglots and on the freeway. The next time one of you tells me that I should buy a car in order to avoid having to deal with public transportation cutbacks, you can be expecting my fist to be getting in contact whith your face. What I want to know is how some piggish fat fuck republican driving around in his $100k Lincoln Navigator has a legitimate complaint about a $500/year car tab tax or an extra couple cents on gas (like now that the price is >> $2 your telling me that extra nickel is going to break you?) You guys can take your penis extension SUVs and your $5million cookie-cutter house and shove it up your worn out, overstretched farthole.

On another note, I can't figure out why its taking so long for the media to figure out what the motive is behind Kyle Huff's rampage that killed 6 punk ravers (what the media is calling the capital hill massacre). It was already known he was trigger happy Montanan (Hey, I'm all for shooting shit--but not people--with guns... I own them, and I believe that if more people did also, there would be less of this crap) and he was at a rave party with a bunch of drugged up punks... DO THE MATH!!! DruggedPunks+Cowboy = Violence. Come on people, you really think there is more to it? Stay tuned...

The other day I figured out why it is that apes are always smelling their fingers after they play with their poo or wipe their ass.... Its because its kinda hard to tell when your done wiping if your trying to visually detect poo on fingers when you have black hairy hands. Even a monkey knows poo on fingers = poo on food.

happy Thursday.


Today's Random Google Query: became surely air
About Us! Company Experience ; Background Information on Absolute ...
The Galileo Project | Science | Thermometer
Cheers Over California Hot Air Balloons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home