Friday, June 16, 2006

Clever: Elegant, not Pretty

... that is the difference I see between being clever and witty. Something clever is usually elegant, but with wit there is an implied artistic or intelectual beauty that is inherited alongside, a personification of elegance if you will.

Title: The pilgrimage.

I have the most insane cactus (kind of aloe-ish) at my work, the edge of every leaf is lined with spines the shape, sharpness and durability of small trout hooks. I kid you not... and if your ever in my office I'll give you $50 to prove me wrong

happy friday.


Today's Random Google Query: form new either
ENROLMENT FORM New Students Each student has to enrol either ...
Either Way ATX or BTX Cases | Tom's Hardware
Kenora Daily Miner and News, Kenora, ON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home