Thursday, September 11, 2008

Seventeen years ago tomorrow...

I began my first real experiment with getting really punch ass drunk. Totally inebriated. I guess it was a good experience to have: Three 16/17 year olds throwing back half gallon of Jose Cuervo and a full case of Rainier? Yeah. Well, tomorrow evening I am going to celebrate moving on to bigger and better things (I will be exactly two-fold older) and swing by my new favorite watering hole in hamstertown (dos padres) and order myself a Budweiser and shot of Jose Cuervo Tradicional.

Oh... come on, I'm fucking with you. I wouldn't allow another sip of Jose anything to cross my lips again. I'll probably stick with Dos Equis and A double shot of Patron. Does that sound better? Good. Cheers.

"Warped"
-----------------------------------------------
Oh... and before I forget: We should all kiss the ground being that we're still here, and the power-up test of the Large Hadron Collider didn't blow us up (or at least not yet). Of course it'll be another month before we see if the real experiment was a bad idea when they actually collide stuff. Maybe getting sucked into an earth-born black hole will be fun, you know a real once-in-a-lifetime experience. Check out: "Why the Large Hadron Collider must be stopped".

Today's Random Google Query: O beautiful conversation
A Conversation with Picture Book Illustrator Kevin O'Malley
Voices in Wartime Blog: Haunting voice of 'O beautiful death'
Sarah Michelson in conversation with Tere O'Connor | Critical ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home