Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pingeon holes and Leaky Squirrels

Sanity is tough to define. I know right from wrong, or at least I know how to interpret social norms (though I may not buy into certain justifications or lack thereof). I can say that I don't have voices in my head, and I don't believe I am paranoid in an unhealthy way (perhaps the line here does get pushed occasionally). I think where things get sketchy is when I have to think. I itry and focus on one thing, but shit leaks into my thoughts that compromises how I process them. I keep getting mixed up. I think I need a fucking vacation. I think maybe that apple I saw the squirrel bury in a yard the other day in hmastertown had the right idea: can't handle it right now? Bury it. Dig it up later when I have time to deal with it. But it doesn't work. I get stuck thinking about hibernating squirrels (probably because I was immersed in hibernating squirrel shit for almost three years) and then wonder where I would be able to find a siberian hamster for my daughter so that she could learn about hibernation by "storing it in the fridge (yes... you can do this, and no, its not cruel if the hamster isn't a mutt). Then I wondered what kind of apple the squirrel was burying, and what apple kimchi would taste like if there were such a thing. Better yet what happened to that awesome korean place in the u district that sold the best bi-bim-bop. And I wish people would stop asking me to make them assays containing beta actin, only to later complain that the beta actin is a bad control. Engineers make poor biologists. Of course, I must also admit that biologists dont' make good engineers. So what about Bio-Engineering? They are engineers. Period. So stop trying understand the formula for molecular evolution because THERE ISN'T ONE. And if I had a dime for everytime I lost track of what I was doing, I would be a rich bastard. I need a fucking vacation.


Today's Random Google Query: began distance length
The Hindu : New Delhi News : IP varsity to begin distance education
Supply, N.C., community college campus may begin distance learning ...
How to Begin a Long Distance Relationship | eHow.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home