Friday, December 23, 2005

Fuckmas

Yup, its time to go ride three buses through Seattle Friday rush hour to the airport TWO DAYS BEFORE XMAS to get somewhere 10x LESS sunny than seattle. Thats my christmas for you! Maybe I'll be lucky enough to miss my plane....

Oh yeah, and to the next person who gets all giggly and excited about christmas shopping: shut the fuck up, I don't want to hear about your twisted perversions.

Have a merry christmas.

oh, p.s., check this out: http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/georgie.htm

holy crap... look at todays random google query (I ran this after just writing the above, and yes, it really was randomly generated)

Today's Random Google Query: spirit probably down
Strong Style Spirit ~ Serving you New Japan coverage for over four ...
Mars Exploration Rover Mission: Press Release Images: Spirit
Kinetics - HP Velotechnik Spirit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home