Monday, November 28, 2005

Tacoma Mall Shooting Spree and the Seattle Monorail

I know why that guy shot all those people in the tacoma mall a week ago: Christmas music.
Just a couple days ago I ventured into Seattle's Pacific place to utilize the bathroom. This wouldn't normally piss me off (although it seems like there is always a bloody booger smeared at eye level above their urinals) except that on top of standing there with my wanker hangin out staring at an especially raunchy booger, I had to listen to yet another version of "Hark the herold angels sing" and it finally pushed me over the edge. If I had a gun, I'da felt like shooting something too.

on a lighter note...
the monorail gets sideswiped in seattle. To a smug tourist interviewed on komo 4 who said with a smirk while shaking her haed: "Only in seattle--there's just a mile of track", I say point well taken.

and as promised:
Today's Random Google Query:
top three hits for: wrong years hard
ColbyCosh.com
CPD: 2004 Debate Transcript
Things You Should Never Do, Part I - Joel on Software

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home