Friday, December 09, 2005

Fart-Storms and Pooter-Strudle

Its Friday folks, and I have had too serious of a week... so its time to let out the five year old, and get raunchy. First, I would like to point out some of the funniest web pages I have encountered that *I think* weren't originally intended to be humerous.

First place: Definition of Flatulence at wikipedia. This little gem includes good medical terminology and definitions, mini-biochemistry lesson, with some anthropological history that includes references to Jesus and the Roman Emperor "Claudius". Its funnier than @*#$%.

Second Place: Fuck The South, a nice little essay on that part of our glorious country we are embarassed to have associated with red, white, or blue.

Third place: Church of Scientology Official Site. This is a distant third, but the humor (though subtle, if not akward) can be quite infectious. Note: beware of an aftertaste resembling over-microwaved velveeta.

And as for a couple classics that just have to be mentioned here while were on a humor field trip (although obviously intended to be funny):

Rate My Poo: Do I need an intro?

Mullets Galore: Just check it out...

Rate My Lizard: Its funnier than you think!

Cheers!

Today's Random Google Query: behind friends home
Leave My Child Alone
III. Leave your home behind, lad. Housman, AE 1896. A Shropshire Lad
Barney and Friends . Parents and Educators | PBS Kids

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home