Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The worst good day of my life.

Today I had my performance review with flying colors. I guess they want to keep me around for a while. The funny thing is, I couldn't care less. I will go about doing my job, just a little more conformed than the year before, and pull my creativity just a little farther inside the box so that everybody can remain "comfortable" with my ideas and approach.

title: It ain't easy being bean.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Its almost been a week since I have talked to or seen my daughter, the longest time since she was born (she is 18moths old next week). Its amazing how the absence of this one tiny person can render the rest of your life totally meaningless. I guess that's a good thing, because I am about to throw it all away to be with her. I guess all I really had here in Seattle was a career, which is clearly overrated. At this point I feel like I wouldn't mind sleepng in doorways and eating day-old fried chicken if it meant I got to see her every day. Now I know how people end up like that... because there is more to being a bum than not having a job.

"See the animal in his cage that you built
Are you sure what side you're on?
Better not look him too closely in the eye
Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?
See the safety of the life you have built
Everything where it belongs
Feel the hollowness inside of your heart
And it's all...
Right where it belongs"

-
Right Where It Belongs, nine inch nails

Today's Random Google Query: blood things appearance
Count Blood Count - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
THE SECOND APPEARANCE OF JESUS
MySpace.com - With Blood Comes Cleansing BUY HORROR!! - Albany, US ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home