Wednesday, March 12, 2008

hate to love, but love to hate

right: "the ribbit infantry"
------------------------------
Today we recieved T-shirts, our first official "model" from marketing for our company. Our slogan still makes me chuckle (I'm avoiding any dirct refernces to my company to avoid any censorship of this blog... hmm... but then, ironically, isn't that what I'm doing voluntarily?)

I'm still fascinated by peoples fascination with a whore-cranking politician. I can't even begin to understand what is news worthy about this. I'm always a bit shocked when I'm reminded at how naive most people are. The other day I was sitting with a friend and nodded at an extremely hot young mexican girl. I was scolded for such suggestive behavior because she was "probably only 14". Last night she approached me as I got off the bus and asked if I was looking for a date, and when I said "no" she upped the anty by accepting crack as payment, and would "do ass fucking". I still said no as anal isn't really my thing, and I don't dabble in crack, but it made me smile knowing that as creepy as I may seem, I can't even approach the uglineess of truth itself (that is, until as an afterthought it occured to me that I have never buttfucked a 14 year old hispanic....). Anyhow, in case your wondering... I still just walked away, and she probably had a fine time getting crammed by somebody who was ultimately quite satisfied with their business transaction. In the end, I don't really see what the problem is.

Thought of the day:
------------------------
Some people think I'm jaded.
Some People think I'm lost.
Some people think I'm smart,
and others think I'm dpressed.
Some folks believe I'm a good person,
others think I'm insane... others still,
think i'm pure evil.
But at the end of the day
I am to you whatever you see,
and thats always been
just fine with me.

Song lyric of the day:
-------------------------

"I can feel their eyes are watching
In case I lose myself again
Sometimes I think I'm happy here
Sometimes, I still pretend
I can't remember how this got started
But I can tell you exactly how it will end

Every day is exactly the same
Every day is exactly the same
There is no love here and there is no pain
Every day is exactly the same"

"Every day is exactly the same", nine inch nails

Today's Random Google Query: years laugh former
Jackie ;The Joke Man; Martling is Now Making Kids Laugh ... Former ...
Laugh Former Fat Guy Blog
Laugh till you protest: how satire is at the forefront of TV ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home