Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Harmony of innocence and naivity

Above: Sniff Sniff
-----------------------------------------------------------

It is unfortunate that the second we recognize true innocence, it means that we have lost our own. Practically by definition, if you are innocent, your are naive. Do the naive have a sufficient understanding of innocence to recognize the shades of gray that add so much texture and beauty to the guilty pleasures of experience? If not, it would therefore follow that a true understanding of innocence can only be appreciated by the guilty. From my own experience, it seems that you never really find a moral, law-abiding, or God fearing individual who is wise about things illegal or immoral,. and therefore by my own definition, "unwise". It seems that maybe the true cost of wisdom is a loss of innocence.

LOD: (Lyrics Of the Day)
And in the after birth
On the quiet earth
Let the stains remind you
You thought you made a man
You better think again
Before my role defines you

Nail in my hand
From my creator
You gave me life
Now show me how to live


"show me how to live", AdioSlave

-----------------------------------------------------------
Below: Biscuit and Blue



Today's Random Google Query: within expect sudden
SUDDEN ATTACK LOOKED FOR NOW ON ARRAS FRONT; Allies Expect German ...
The Secret Lion
A Sudden Change in QRS Morphology

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home